Shipping and Returns Policy
PROP 65 WARNING:
Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/
1. We prefer to ship to a business address.
2. No purchase of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products will be made to any person under the age of 21. Delivery carrier will require proof of age and an adult signature.
3. Products cannot be shipped to a APO, FPO, PO Box or international (except in countries where shipping wine/spirits/tobacco is legal and permitted).
4. All products are sold in California, with TITLE passing to the buyer in California.
5. We try our best to pack our products as safely as possible and damage rarely happens. Should any products be damaged during shipping please contact us by email with pictures of the damage product. Please note that damaged products must be returned to us to receive refund, so DO NOT throw out the product. LEAKS ARE NOT COVERED OR CONSIDERED DAMAGE as there is in no way we can guarantee there will be no leaks, and no one can, especially as some bottles are hand made.
6. No returns will be accepted without prior approval. Returned products will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and freight. The shipping costs will NOT be refunded for ANY REASON. You have 15 days from the date you received your product to contact us about damages, leaks, cracks, or others reasons. After 15 days we will no longer accept or amend orders. YOU CAN NOT RETURN SPIRITS (TEQUILA, MEZCAL, WHISKEY, ETC.) FOR ANY REASON.
7. All California residents are subject to 8.25% sales tax on taxable product
8. All shipping prices are estimates and are based on your destination. The average size and weight of typical 750ml, 1.0L, 1.75L bottles (5lbs-12lbs) and items with special packaging will require additional shipping costs we will contact you if there is any difference or if any extra packaging is required.
9. All shipping times are business days, Monday thru Friday. Most orders will be shipped as soon as they are verified; however, some orders will have delays do to availability and/or verification. When ordering, please make sure that your billing address corresponds with the billing address your issuing credit card bank has on file for you. Orders will not be shipped until address and age verification can be obtained.
10. Placing a Large order? you can e-mail palmspringsliquor@
11. No alcohol shipping to state of TX , NH , UT, ND.
12. We Encourage you to visit our store at: 4301 Palm Ave, La Mesa CA, 91941 Our hours are :
𝐌𝐨𝐧 - 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫, 𝟔:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦 - 𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟕𝐚𝐦 - 𝟏𝟐𝐩𝐦
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟕𝐚𝐦 - 𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦.
In store prices may vary. We will price match our online price in store. Cheers!